Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Hunt



This is Mrs. Claus' Spice Factory at Santa's Village. This is where we used to go to get our Pixie Dip. My mom and I have been searching online all day for some Pixie Dip, but to no avail. I remember it was pink. Paprika would make cream cheese or sour cream pink. Maybe I can experiment and see what I can come up with. I am still working on it. I even e-mailed someone on a long shot. Now that we started talking about it, we just got to have it. If anyone out there in blogger world knows anything about this Pixie Dip, please e-mail me at JenCaSea@Gmail.com.

Catherine is getting ready to cook her fish. I will let you know how it turns out.

2 comments:

  1. who did you e-mail Mrs. Clause? Santa's village closed down a few years ago, It was just too slow paced for todays kids. Knotts berry farm has a lot of things like that, in the big store by the Chicken place. I have free tickets to Knotts perhaps I should make a run out there, they have a cool Christmas Village. I don't like the rides that turn you upside down that much anymore. But they have the best chicken dinner on earth.
    Well now I am going to be hungry for some of Mrs. Knotts Chicken dinner....complete with a slice of pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Knott's has yummy chicken. I don't like rides go fast anymore either. When we go to places like that, I am always interested in what is in the little shops or the shows and the people. Not how high and how fast I can go.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.