Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dashing Through The Snow... Or Sand...

I did not mean to cause a whole big thing with yesterday’s post. I just thought those pictures were neat.

There is a movie coming out on Christmas Day that I want to see. How crowded do you think a movie theater will be on Christmas Day? I saw Toy Story at the movies on Christmas Day in 1995. The movie I am dying to see now is Sweeney Todd with Johnny Depp. I think he will be great in this. He was great as Ichabod Crane in Sleepy Hollow. He was cool as Edward Scissorhands. He was the best as Capitan Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean. I think this will be great. I cannot wait to see it.

Tomorrow we are having a Christmas Lunch at work. I am having it catered by Boston Market. It’s going to be good.

Christmas Wish Day 12
You know you're getting old when you stoop to tie your shoelaces and wonder what else you could do while you're down there. -George Burns

1 comment:

  1. I just watched the third Pirate movie, it was ok but the first installment was by far the best. However by the end of this one Orlando Bloom is looking good. Johnny Depp has played some different parts thats for sure, But Capt. Jack Sparrow is the best.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.