Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Gifts For The Gifted

Catherine was accepted into the Gifted and Talented program at her school. She is very excited to get started. She is having her first after school thing next Thursday. Yes, this is the same kid that just a few days ago had to call home because she was not turning in her homework.

My friend Trish is working on my mom’s list of topics. She did her first post about them today. I will get started on them tomorrow. Carolynn is still going strong on her page. She has vowed to use one lolcat per day for the whole month.

The book group is going great so far. We have a bunch of members and it’s going to be great. I can’t wait to get really started.

I got a few more presents bought today. At least I am not waiting until the last second. I would like to remind everyone once again that it’s the thought that counts and not the cash you spend.

Christmas Wish Day 5
The most wonderful of all things in life is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life. -Sir Hugh Walpole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.