Friday, December 21, 2007

Last Minute

We finished the shopping. We almost finished the baking. I am covered in powdered sugar. We are hunting for my camera cord so we will be able to extract the pictures and make a cool movie this weekend. Catherine “put it away” but she cannot remember where. (Carolynn just found it.) I got my Grandpa camera. I got the tea set. I got a car full of presents to make Santa’s sleigh look like a pile of junk. I got more goodies than Mrs. Clause even dreamed of. The kids are excited. Tomorrow we are off... Over the river and through the woods…

12 Days of Christmas
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Eight Maids A-Milking, Seven Swans A-Swimming, Six Geese A-Laying,
Five Golden Rings
Four Calling Birds, Three French Hens, Two Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.

1 comment:

  1. over the freeway and through the desert, to grandma's house you go.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.