Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Today was great. I will try to post better stuff tomorrow. I took some pictures. I have a whole video about Christmas Eve. The kids were so excited. Carolynn’s friend Jessica got a puppy for Christmas, so Carolynn is over there. I have to go to work in the morning.



12 Days Of Christmas
On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Twelve Drummers Drumming, Eleven Pipers Piping, Ten Lords A-Leaping, Nine Ladies Dancing, Eight Maids A-Milking, Seven Swans A-Swimming, Six Geese A-Laying,
Five Golden Rings,
Four Calling Birds, Three French Hens, Two Turtle Doves, and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.

1 comment:

  1. Yep the whole back to work thing sucks.....it was nice to have a long week-end and now this will be a short week before another long week-end.
    Well I hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.