This is new. Go to www.tubesnow.com and download the free tubes software. This is for people who are a little more technologically advanced or what have you. If you do get the software, it allows you to instantly share files with others who use your tube. You get to invite only those you want and you can store many files in there. I put our entire movie collection in the Tropical Fruit tube. So if you want to join us let me know and I will send you an invite to our tube. I also am going to put some pictures in there so you will be able to get them at better quality than when you steal them from on here. In addition, maybe you can get some of the ones I used in my movies that you cannot steal. You can also gain access to some other things I might put in there that I can not post on here. My friend Trish uses it and she put this in mine. Give it a try. www.tubesnow.com
Spiderman 3 was good but a little over crowded. There was so much stuff going on and too many villains.
Netflix is so wonderful. This past weekend we watched The Flintstones movie. I have not seen that one in ages and that was the first time the kids saw it. I just loved it when it came out. My mom had these drinking glasses from McDonald’s with The Flintstone’s on them. I wonder if she still has them. We also watched Night at the Museum. That one was not so great. Today we should be getting Dreamgirls. I cannot wait to see that.
Carolynn is getting ready for her elementary graduation. The school is taking fifth graders to The Wave, a nearby water park. They are also having a teacher vs. fifth Grade softball game. In addition, there will be a graduation ceremony. I will be there with my cameras so be prepared. My regular (still photo) camera seems to be having some trouble. It does not seem damaged and it turns on fine, but the screen looks all blurry and like how it used to look when you turned to the HBO channel when you did not have HBO. I have not had that camera too long. Maybe like 4 years. It is a Sony Cybershot.
I bought my mom a mother’s day card right before we went to Las Vegas. I found it still in my desk on Monday while I was looking for something else. Oops. Better late than never.
Make sure you watch Catherine’s Story. She is a little hard to hear because the video camera I use is cheap and not good. One day, when I have more money, I will get a super cool one that makes DVD’s or something. But, not today. Carolynn did a similar video too, so be sure and check her out.
I am totally addicted to Rosie O’Donnell’s blog. I came across it one day, about a month ago or so. I was looking at the LOL Cats, they were nominated for a blog award, and then I clicked on the blog award site and happened to see hers. I clicked it and have been reading it since. I am not really sure why. Politically, she is very left of me. Her views tend to offend others. I personally think that she has a right to think or say whatever as long as it does not cause harm. If you do not like it, do not listen, turn the channel, surf another webpage. Whatever. Some of the stuff she says I do agree with and I think it is nice to see someone who is a “celebrity” be so real. I do not think it’s fake at all. She has a very nice family. So anyway, if you want to check it out: Rosie Blog. However, I warn you, those who are extremely republican, very right wing type of people, you probably will not like her blog. In addition, from the information I have gathered, it maybe illegal or sacrilegious or something else horrible, to read her blog while in the state of Texas. That fact has not been confirmed, just my opinion. P.S. There will be no major political discussion on this blog. It is a family page.
This weekend we are seeing Pirates of the Caribbean 3. I got free tickets from Albertson’s. I have six tickets so far. According to my last receipt I am $10 or so away from 2 more tickets so if you need some, let me know. People with kids get first choice.
We are also going camping this weekend. I get Monday off so we are going to be camping Sunday to Monday in Julian. It should be fun.
That is about it I think. If I sent you an e-mail about pictures don’t forget to send me some. If I did not send you an e-mail about pictures, it is because I already have some or I just have not yet and I will.
I hope everyone is enjoying my videos. Of course, displaying my pictures in a video makes it much harder for people to "borrow" them, but I enjoy making them so tough. David tried to post a video on here the other day and posted it like three times. It was not actually his fault. He posted it three times several days ago, the one stuck that day, and the other two appeared this morning. Oh well, I fixed it already. Besides, his video posting was not hand made like mine are. His is just a Bon Jovi video. My Las Vegas video is not the greatest ever. I unfortunately did not have very many pictures to use. We were really only there one day, having arrived late on Friday night and left early on Sunday morning. I used every single picture I had, good or not, and a few I found on the internet. Then I stretched them out. Usually each picture should display five seconds and each title should appear about 4 seconds. I had mine stretched to six to seven seconds per picture or title. Oh well, it was only my second attempt. I expect they will get better with more practice and training. I am currently working on one that features turtles and has actual video in it. You can only guess whom it is for…
Carolynn wrote yesterday, so be sure and check that out. She does not write much, but she likes when people read what she does write.
Nothing else is going on here. I finish my classes next week. The next ones do not start until the middle of June. I am taking two more over the summer; one of them involving the making of simple movies and such. That is why I have a theory that mine will get better. The other class I am taking is math. I am not a big fan of math, but I still have to take it. I am just finishing one math class now, so I figured I would move on to the next one while it was still fresh in my head.
The girls are planning some kind of Mother’s Day thing for Sunday. They will not tell me what it is, but they giggle a lot when asked. I will try to get some video or pictures of whatever it is. I am sure it will be wonderful.
My friend Cari sent this to me weeks ago but I never got around to responding. So I figured I would post it here. Enjoy.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?- I don’t think so, however my Grandma’s middle name was also Ann
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?- Pretty recently
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?- Sure
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?- Ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?- I think they are mine… could be aliens.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?- Possibly, I hear I am hard to get along with.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?- Duh
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?- Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?- Not on your life
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?- Frosted Mini Wheats
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?- Not usually
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?- Of course
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?- Strawberry
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?- Eyes
15. RED OR PINK?- Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?- My giant butt
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?- My friends who all live so far away
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?- No, they send these all the time.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?- Black pants and black shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?- Potato Chips
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?- My boss typing. He is tough on his keyboard.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?- Orange
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?- Ocean
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?- A salesman
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?- Duh
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?- Diving
27. HAIR COLOR?- Red
28. EYE COLOR?- Green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?- Nope
30. FAVORITE FOOD?- Mexican
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?- Happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?- Anything Goes
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?- Blue
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?- Summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES?- BOTH!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?- Cherry Pie
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?- Trish
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?- Everyone else
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?- The Woods 40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?- My Mouse
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?- American Idol 42. FAVORITE SOUND?- The Ocean
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?- Both
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?- Don’t know. Probably Nashville
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?- Infuriating all who come in contact with me
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?- San Bernardino, CA
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?- No One