Sunday, May 04, 2008

Blog Of The Week #4

This week’s Blog of the Week, I only discovered this week. I was looking over the member list for Readers Anonymous, because we have a lot of members that are not participating. I checked out the blogs of the members who had one listed and I found Pam.

Pam is a participating member of Readers Anonymous. In fact, she was one of the winners of our posting contest this week and I am sending her a new book tomorrow. She is an avid reader, has many great thoughts on books that she shares with our group and seems like a great person. She is the kind of person it would be cool to know in real life. But alas, she lives in Knoxville, Tennessee and here I am in sunny California.

Then I discovered she had a blog.

Pam’s blog is called 30 Something. After I saw it, I recognized it as one I have seen on Trisha’s blog, but I did not put the two together. Pam has been blogging since April 2005. She is married and has three cats. (Or as she says, the cats have her.) What really caught my eye were her recent posts about how she ended up meeting and marrying her husband. They were just so sweet. She writes about books she reads and the rest of her life too. She is just a regular gal, living a regular life. That is why I like it.

All of the folks in Reader’s Anonymous so far, are people I enjoy. When I win millions in the lottery I do not play, I will fly them all somewhere good, where we can meet up in person, discuss books, and have a fabulous time.

2 comments:

  1. Pam's is a great blog to pick. I've enjoyed reading her blog for quite some time now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! It's nice to connect with people who share similar interests. I only really know a few other people close to me who are avid readers so it's nice to "talk" to some other people.

    RYC about the new Patterson book. Yeah, the premise is out there but I'm a sucker for love stories. It was a page turner for me, but that's generally how he writes. It was a quick read, a good one for a nice sunny day outside somewhere! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.