Sunday, May 11, 2008

Blog Of The Week #5


Happy Mother’s Day! This week’s Blog Of The Week belongs to…

My Mom!

Seriously, who didn’t see that one coming?

My mom, Arlene, started her blog very recently, on March 31. It’s called Three Baseball Fanz. She has been reading my blog since my very first one years ago. She has also been reading Trisha's blog for a good long time too. But now she has her own. And we read hers.

She tries to post something new everyday. She writes about stuff that happens to her, sports, old people… whatever she wants to that day. She has plenty of good pictures and recently learned a new photo editing program so her pictures have more interest. She joined the Thursday Thirteen and got herself some fans from that. She also joined an Over 50 Bloggers group she saw on Eve’s page. She leaves a lot of comments around too. Everyone loves comments.

It’s been fun so far and I hope she keeps it going. Blogging is fun. Happy Mother’s Day Mom and Happy Mother’s Day to all the other blogging mom’s out there too.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Arlene.

    Happy Mother's Day to you guys too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I had a good mothers day and I hope you guys did too. I have had fun making my web site and I have made some friends. Thanks to Jenny for all her help. It is hard trying to post everyday because I want to write something that people will want to read. But I have had a lot of great comments and I have had almost 1000 visitors in a short time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. You have a heck of a blog. I am glad you have fun at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I am learning but you help me a lot. I try and post everyday but sometimes I can not think of anything I want to say.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.