Sunday, May 18, 2008

Blog Of The Week # 6

This week’s Blog Of The Week I found last November while doing NaBloPoMo. The blog is called Sarcastic Mom and is written by… you guessed it… Sarcastic Mom aka Lotus. She has been doing this blog since September of 2007. She was doing some blogging before that too, but I only read this one.

I like it because, first, she is a mom. I happen to enjoy reading mommy blogs that are interesting. I have kids too and frankly, I feel better knowing other kids are out there doing the same junk mine are or did. Sarcastic Mom has a toddler, he has done some stuff I remember Carolynn or Catherine doing, and I laugh. Her blog is very funny, very raw, and very personal. That is why I like it. She has her own weekly meme called Weekly Winners where people post their best pictures from the week every Sunday. They have to be pictures they actually took that week. I think that is neat. I take many pictures too, but on Sundays, I do this. My blogging buddy, reading buddy, and former Blog Of The Week, Eve, does Weekly Winners.

At Sarcastic Mom, comments are plentiful, but frankly, I have been a bit of a lurker on this one. I admit it. I read it though my Google Reader. I very rarely have left comments. We are friends through NaBloPoMo, but that is the extent of that. It is still a really good blog. That is why it is this weeks Blog Of The Week. So check it out…
www.sarcasticmom.com.

4 comments:

  1. That is just so very sweet of you! Thank you so much. I am humbled by all your kind words and I'm feeling gushy. Let's hug. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. You have a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the title, I liked the blog, keep up the good job directing me to interesting and fun to read blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you liked it. I read it everyday. I cried a little today when I read it, she was so sad. I love how real she is. It's like reading the private diary of a friend.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.