Monday, May 19, 2008

Doll Blankets A-Plenty

This weekend Carolynn and I decided to give knitting a go. It is pretty easy. Carolynn is having trouble. She just wants to click her needles and poof! A sweater. We are practicing. It keeps me busy. I feel like I have nothing to do now that school is out.

I have been working a lot too. I have been logging in some over time. We are clearancing out a bunch of stuff. Not much fun going in early or staying late, but I could use the money. I applied for seven more jobs today.

Only two more days until David brings my new Wii Fit. Seriously, video games and exercise, what is not fun about that? It has yoga and some other stuff. Too bad the girls will not be playing until they start being good. Carolynn is still finishing all that homework. Catherine has been cleaning her room for the last decade.

This weekend I think we are seeing the new Indiana Jones film. Moreover, I get a three-day weekend! More time for packing.

My mom had a little drama on her blog this weekend. She has a "Drama Free Zone", can't anyone read that? I don't want any drama here either.

8 comments:

  1. Well perhaps something good will come of it. Maybe the lurker will find someone else to stalk. He showed his true colors that's for sure. People have sent me e-mails or told me in person that they were appalled that he pretended to be a widow.....He knows that we can tell how many times he checks my web site and yours so maybe he will just go away. Like I said sometimes things happen for a reason. For whatever reason he decided to show his true colors and instead of making me look like an "evil" person. He let everyone know what a sad and pitiful jerk he is. I would have never mentioned him on my web page...he intoduced himself.....lol.
    Well maybe Catherine will get her room cleaned before you move....I think Sarah may get hers cleaned up by the time she moves out....she thinks she may be going to Kentucky but it is not offical yet. You know how the Millitary works they will know two days before he needs to report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps. However, truthfully, those people generally keep their drama from me. Maybe because I just flat out refuse to take it.

    I think we are all going to pitch in and get the girls stuff organized. Moving day is creeping up. Pretty soon, I think I'll have to tell my boss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I hope I will have my Drama free zone back......free from lurkers.
    I guess you will have to tell your boss when you get offered that new job.......i know that will happen soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I better tell him something soon. Before he finds out anyway. Of course, he might fire me if he finds out anyway. But there is no chance he will read this blog because he said, (and I quote) "Blogs are where wierdos go to rant. I wouldn't read those. That's stupid."

    So unless someone tells him, fat chance of him finding out.

    Perhaps someone somewhere will offer me a job soon....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that you will get a job offer soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Wii fit looks like so much fun! I definitely have that one on my list. I saw a preview video for it the other day and it has downhill skiing too! fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam.. it does look like fun. I will let you know tomorrow. Maybe it will be so fun my kids will behave so they can try it too. lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.