Monday, May 12, 2008

Fabulous

This week started like last week. However, in order to overcome it, I am thinking positive. I am fabulous; therefore, I will get a great job. Today I applied for 24 jobs in Austin.

I do not have any idea what to do about Catherine so I am taking all her stuff. We needed to pack it up anyway. Today I came home to find out she had been filling Ziploc bags with water and launching them off the porch at neighboring hoodlums. She is grounded until we move. I am packing up her stuff. She gets no Wii time, no TV time, no computer time, and no treats until she starts being good on a daily basis. She is quite pissed off. We are getting the new Wii Fit board next week, we recently got Mario Kart Wii, and I saw a cool new bowling game at the store. (We probably would not have gotten it though because of moving anyway.) On top of all that, I am on her like white on rice…

Carolynn is spending some time on the grounded list too. She got a progress report with two F’s, one in math and one in science. I have not talked to her teacher yet. She insists that she is doing her homework, but I happen to know from previous experience, that if you are doing your homework you will not fail. Therefore, we will see tomorrow when I speak with her teacher. In addition, Carolynn has been failing at her chores too. She only has one chore and she never wants to do it. It is always a struggle. She is currently rocking the no DS, no Wii, and no Webkinz tri-fecta.

I guess David’s family is looking forward to him moving. I was so worried about my move; I almost forgot David’s family lives in Texas. They do not live in Austin, but they will certainly live a lot closer than now. David can go visit and the girls and I can have the house to ourselves to girl it up. I am sure when the girls and I are gone David walks around in his boxer shorts eating cold pizza or something.

My savings account is a bit fatter thanks to the government money. Not as fat as I’d like to see it, but it’s getting better. Moving is such a pain in the butt.

Mondays suck, but hey, I am still fabulous.

4 comments:

  1. Mondays are pretty sucky, today was my Monday off and I worked. That can not be good. Well I am sure you will find a job in Austin. I do not know what the housing is like in Austin but it is a good time to buy a house here.
    I am sure that the girls are feeling some anxiety about moving. They have moved a few times, that is they was of Military families. Carolynn worries about friends and fitting in. They will be fine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure things will settle down once we get there. The kids will adjust and life will be good. First I will find the job, then I will worry about buying a house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a sucky Monday too. From what I read in the Blogoshere yesterday, it was a theme.

    A good job will turn up, I have no doubt.

    And you have to admit, the Ziploc launching is funny. If I could get away with doing that, I would attack the hoodlums in my neighborhood too. I tried to run them over with my car the other day, but that's a whole post in itself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I guess it was funny, but she still shouldn't have done it. After the hell I raised about the rent, I don't need more trouble. I am sure that lady is watching us with eagle eyes now. I made her not only clean up the broken Ziploc bags outside, I made her go around the neighborhood and pick up all the trash in the building. David followed her around to make sure she did it too. (I was making dinner).

    I am up to 12 more jobs applied for today...

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.