Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

It is a stressful but exciting time here at our house. The countdown until moving day ticks on, getting closer and closer. Only a few more weeks until school is out for the girls. This weekend we cleaned and packed the girls room. It was so messy. We hauled out over five bags of stuff to take to the Goodwill and at least three bags of trash. Nevertheless, we got it all ready. I am doing laundry and next we will go through the girls’ clothes and see what they have outgrown. I already got my room done once, but the kids and everyone else have ruined my organization. It will not take me long to reclaim my area. We cleaned out the kitchen and made a donation. I cannot pack that up yet. We still need to eat.

I think that right now the most stressful part is not really being sure. Wherever we go, it will be a new adventure that is for sure. However, it is hard to get excited when you do not know what to get excited for. Should we look forward to seeing the Congress Ave Bridge Bats and camping at Dinosaur Valley State Park? Should we be excited about seeing Joshua Tree National Park or visiting Calico Ghost Town? No matter, we will be beginning on the next adventure.

It is nice to have an extra day off. We can get more done that way. I hope everyone is enjoying a fun three day weekend. It is not exactly barbecue weather here. I am making pork chops for dinner.

I am still enjoying my Wii Fit. It is very good at keeping me exercising. I have been doing 30 minutes minimum a day for 5 days in a row. Go me!

3 comments:

  1. Well I am sure you will find out soon about the job. Then it is a matter of looking for a place and geting moved.Moving is a big job no matter how far or how close the move. It is all the packing and address change, and new phone numbers to remember.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a very productive weekend. How long will it be before you hear about the California job? The suspense is a killer.

    I like your banner and calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know... the suspense is overwhelming, but I should know something by the end of the week. I don't want to jinx it.

    Moving will be a pain no matter what, but hey, one room down...

    I knew you'd like my new design.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.