Thursday, May 01, 2008

Thursday 13- Edition 5



13 Things About Me That Begin With J

1. Jennifer… that’s my name
2. Jenny… that’s what people call me
3. Jenna Baskets… that’s where I work
4. Jo Anna… works there with me
5. Jones… is the last name of the guy who owns Jenna Baskets
6. Junk… that is what is all over my house and is why we are going to the Goodwill tomorrow
7. Jessica… is the name of Carolynn’s friend who comes over in the morning
8. Jelly… never jam and always grape… is what I buy David every week so he can make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
9. Jam… Blueberry… I bought at Trader Joes for toast… Boysenberry is also good on my toast.
10. Jeremiah… the name of the kid who lived across the street when I was young
11. Jack Ass… that is my opinion of certain husbands… or ex-husbands as the case may be
12. Jerk… what I think of my boss sometimes
13. Jubilant… is what I will be when I get my AA in just two and half weeks

7 comments:

  1. 6 different peoples names there. A lot of things about you are other people. -grin-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... two of those names were mine! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy both jelly and jam - blackberry being my favorite. :D

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever list! I like #11 & #12! :)
    I used A for my self description.

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I missed the boat on the one letter theme. I liked your list. I remember when i almost hit Jeremiah in the car......he is now a very tall cowbot dude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, Jeremiah got really tall and very cowboy like when we were in high school. He used to be our paper boy too. That's okay about the letter... your list was good too. Made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice J list :) My old boss used to be a jerk all of the time ;)

    Happy TT

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.