Thursday, May 08, 2008

Thursday 13- Edition 6



Thirteen Things We Eat That Other People Might Find Gross

1. Peanut Butter and Egg Sandwiches- David eats this. It is so nasty. He also makes…
2. Peanut Butter and Egg Burritos- Another David creation
3. Peanut Butter, Mayonnaise, and Dill Pickle Sandwiches- My Dad came up with that not-so-tasty creation.
4. Hot Dogs in White Rice- Maybe Asian people would find this regular, but most people think I am nuts to eat this. I learned this from a babysitter I had when I was little. Her name was Hattie and she was from Indonesia.
5. Ketchup in Tacos- I have seen my Mom do this. Not authentic Mexican, I can assure you.
6. Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli with Cottage Cheese- I learned that one from my Mom. It makes a very tasty lunch.
7. Cotton Candy Ice Cream with Butterfinger Candy Bar- Carolynn ate this for breakfast once. Luckily, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
8. Honey Maid Cinnamon Graham Crackers topped with Margarine- A delightful midnight snack I picked up from my mom.
9. Mac and Cheese Surprise- I made this tasty dinner up out of stuff I had available at the time. It is Kraft Mac and Cheese, with hamburger, tomato sauce, sandwich cheese and some spices mixed up and pitched in a crock-pot. My sister would love to know how to do it, but it takes a skill only I possess.
10. Sushi- I know many people like this one and Carolynn eats it. I do not care what anybody says, it is still raw fish.
11. Fried Pickles- We tried these in Nashville, and let me tell you, they belong on every gross list. YUCK!
12. Tapioca Pudding- I have seen my mom eat that. It looks like fish eyes in glue. Gross.
13. Ranch Dressing on Pizza- My sister does that. That is so nasty.

13 comments:

  1. peanut butter and egg? I don't know about that one. lol!

    Oh I agree with you on the fried pickle thing. I hate pickles anyway and just the thought makes me gag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cotton candy ice cream???? Do tell where to find this incredible delight! We're going to Vegas soon! Love this list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewww!

    (You are making me hungry. Thanks.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good list, there is some good stuff on that list. I am not a hugh fan of peanut butter, I only eat it on raisin toast.......Cotton candy Ice cream is blue and you get it at coldstone in Excaliber. It is so sweet it will make your jaw ache.
    Cottage cheese goes good with stuffed peppers,left over spaghetti all kinds of stuff.
    Fried pickles taste like fried zuccini with vinagar.....not good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only thing on your list that I've tried is ranch dressing on pizza and I happen to like it. I plan on trying sushi one day but who knows how long it'll take me to work up the nerve. As for the rest...EWWWW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with all of these except, Sushi, Tapioca Pudding and Ranch on pizza (sometimes). Fun list, happy TT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually have a West African dish I make that has peanut butter in it and hard boiled eggs on the side..YUMMO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cant belive you got 13 of these

    ReplyDelete
  9. about the only thing that I think I would even try (and have...) is Tapioca. And its gross.

    Oh wait, I went through a phase where I put ranch dressing on everything. I outgrew that though...

    Happy TT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pam- I know peanut butter and eggs don't go together. And like my mom said, friend pickles tasted like vinegar. Luckily the restaurant we ordered them from took pity on us and took them back and didn't charge us. The waitress laughed though.

    Random- Have fun in Vegas. My mom says Carolynn got this tasty ice cream treat at the Cold Stone in Excalibur. Let me know if you find some.

    David- Of course, I came up with 13... thanks to you who provided 2.

    Thanks for all the comments everyone. Happy TT!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's not to like about graham crackers and butter? I've eaten that for over 50 years. And tapioca pudding is one of my all-time favs. It's best eaten warm. Can't say I'd like to try anything else on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eve is so right about the pudding being warm......if it is out of the frig i put it in the microwave for a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ewwww about the pudding to both of you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.