Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday 13- Edition 9



Thirteen Things You Should NEVER Say At A Job Interview

1. I am a heavy drinker, but I can work drunk.
2. As long as I get a little meth in the morning, I’ll have no problem being here on time.
3. When I take a smoke break, is there a limit to what I can smoke?
4. In my previous life I was a highly skilled (fill in the blank). (This one might work in India.)
5. Yes, I am a 40 year old man who still lives at home.
6. I don’t believe education proves anything.
7. I am going to need 4 hour lunch breaks.
8. Would it be okay if I brought my eight kids to work with me?
9. I think we should all wear cute little waitress outfits at the office. It would be funny.
10. I think you should hire me because, like, our karmic auras are totally the same.
11. I’d really love to work for you, but my parole officer won’t let me leave the area.
12. I learned a lot about life in prison.
13. Hire me now, I have a gun and I know where you work.

7 comments:

  1. Very funny list.. I wonder if anyone has ever gone to a job interview in thier slippers.....We always tell the clients when you come in you need to be dressed for sucess....then here they come with flannel pants that say Corona....and dirty slippers....and then say I have not been able to find a job. COME ON people......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny list. You're right you know, a little meth in the morning and you're good to go. Happy TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! those are hilarious!
    thanks for sharing them...
    and visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love number eleven! Actually, can I bring my eight (nine) children is a good way to get out of jury duty. LOL!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and celebrating with Noah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great list- it really made me laugh. I'd love to say one of them one day and watch the reaction I get!....And actually, I can believe that a few of them have actually been said at an interview :)

    Thanks for visiting my 'almost Friday' T13! I'm glad to have found you...and I love your header!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for checking out my TT.

    3, 5, 6, 8, 11, and 12 were all in some form said to me during the interview process when I worked for Hickory Farms. COME ON PEOPLE!

    Nope, none of them ever came in their jammies or slippers. But some other seriously interesting stuff.

    Cynthia... I hadn't thought of that for jury duty. I hope Noah is enjoying some tasty treats today. My daughter ate a sugar cookie in his honor this morning.

    Bella... thanks for coming and thank you for the compliment on my header. I change it pretty frequently. That was my memorial day theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was funny! I can't believe some of these were actually said to you! Well, I believe you, but really, people. Do you want a job or not?

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.