Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Another Day, Another Grandma Gets Older

Today is my Grandma’s birthday. She is at Disneyworld with my sister as well as various aunts, uncles, and cousins. I wish I was there instead of here at work. Oh well, another day, another dollar, and another day closer to Austin.

Catherine wasn’t too thrilled with my punishment techniques. She especially didn’t enjoy the bagging of the cows and the picking up of the neighborhood, but maybe, one day, I will break through. Carolynn is also not thrilled, but they will get over it. I e-mailed Carolynn’s teacher today, so hopefully I will know what Carolynn’s deal is by the end of today.

I have no embarrassing old pictures of my Grandma to share. I couldn’t even find any new ones. I used to have some old ones on my old computer before it met with its unfortunate end. Too bad. I will try and find some soon. I have them; I just have to find them. However, I did find this fabulous picture of my dad as a baby. Since he is my Grandma’s first born and it’s my Grandma’s birthday, I thought I would share it. I am sure she would get a kick out of it. What a chubby little baby! Is that my dad or a tiny black and white Budda? I have a picture of my sister and she looks like a fat little Budda too. I will be sure and share that for her birthday. At least we know where she got it.

5 comments:

  1. Sarah said they took Grandma out to dinner at a cool rib place. It was loud and they had huge iced tea and Grandma had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge iced tea? Sounds delightful. I am glad she had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're punishment techniques are right on. I'll have to tell them to my kids to put the fear in them, lol.

    Happy birthday to your grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wished that someone would have put a shirt on me .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, well, Carolynn and I had a little tangle last night, Catherine still hadn't done her homework... So I gave up and took them to Chuck E. Cheese. I figured some pizza and ski ball could do us all some good.

    Also, chubby babies are the cutest babies. Maybe it was too hot for a shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.