Friday, May 23, 2008

Wii Fit

My new Wii Fit is sooooo awesome. Okay so the first thing it told me was I am fat. Okay so duh. I am a chubby. Now what are you going to do about it? Make me exercise, that’s what.

The games are fun, the exercise is good and I am enjoying it. It gets me working out for 30 minutes a day. This is my third day. I am getting better and a tiny bit lighter too. David is doing it too. The girls do not need to lose weight, but it helps them stay active. Carolynn is the first of the girls to join in. Catherine has not got a chance yet because she won’t do her chores. Carolynn is almost caught up with her missing homework and cleaned out the whole kitchen. We had a lot of junk.

Yesterday Catherine had a open house at her class last night. It was fun. She had to play tour guide and walk me though her class. We did little activities. Catherine’s teacher said her behavior was improving.

I worked over time everyday this week. I was there as early as 6 and as late as 6. Our usual hours are 8-4:30. As a little treat, my boss sent us home with pay at 2 today. Woo!

I got an email from the job I applied to in Victorville thanking me for my interest and letting me know they would be finished reviewing applicants soon. I have heard from several temp agencies in Austin. I have heard from a few other places in Austin, but they have been saying I will not be there soon enough. At least I am getting the word out. I have applied for many jobs at the University of Texas in Austin too. Soon enough something will happen and off we will go.

Tomorrow we are going to see the new Indiana Jones movie. It should be fun. It has been raining here all day and it is supposed to remain cloudy and rainy through Monday. Not exactly Memorial Day weather is it?

3 comments:

  1. The Wii Fit sounds fun. It's on our "to buy" list. I didn't preorder it so we don't have one yet. I'll be lucky to find one any time soon. And no. You don't need to send me one from California again, lol.

    It's raining here too but it's supposed to clear out tonight. It'll still be in time for us to bbq.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OT is good for the extra money but all those hours and only one day off really kicked my butt. If, or I should say when you get the job up here they will be putting in some OT, but things will level out when the new people get trained and stuff.
    You let a game call you fat??? Kick it's ass......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I totally recommend the Wii Fit. That four days in a row I exercised. I won't need to send you one. They are everywhere!

    It's clearing up here.

    The overtime was crappy because it was a waste. The extra money will be helpful but, I can't wait to have a new job.

    Anyway, the game has a scale so it wasn't kidding, there was no need to kick it's ass. It was telling the truth. But I have lost a pound in 4 days and I am exercising everyday so it's a good game.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.