Thirteen Reasons I Need A Washer And Dryer
1. To wash clothes... DUH!
2. Stains set and clothes are expensive.
3. A few weeks ago when I was at the Laundromat, I accidentally left a basket full of towels I will never see again.
4. Kids are messy and I have two.
5. Towels are better for the environment than paper towels.
6. Whenever the cat gets mad, she pees on my bath mat.
7. Everyone likes clean sheets now and again.
8. There are always creepy people in the Laundromat.
9. It costs $2.75 to wash and $1.00 to dry. That is $3.75 a load.
10. The dogs like clean blankets too.
11. It takes about 2 hours and 10 loads to do about 2 weeks worth of laundry at the Laundromat.
12. If we had a washer and dryer in our house, people could do their own laundry as needed and I wouldn’t have to go to the Laundromat do it. (David did it a few times too.)
13. The laundry room seems so lonely without a washer and dryer in it.