Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

It's been a heck of a day. I am stuffed. But before I go to bed, here are a few of my favorite pictures from today... Mostly for my sister who couldn't be here.

Catherine tried a little of everything. She even tried a few new things. Some she liked and some she didn't. She packed a lot of food into her little body.


Uncle Dan sure can eat too. My mom packed up some leftovers for him to take home so he can continue to enjoy Thanksgiving all weekend. He works at Wal-Mart. I bet it will be busy there tomorrow.


Everyone loves Aunt Paveena. She brought kind of an Asian slaw salad. Carolynn loved it. She ate two plates of it and brought a container of it home.


This is Grandpa, doing what Grandpa does.


This is my cousin Jonathan. He is funny and smart. One day he will realize this and won't have to hang with bums. I hope anyways.


There are no pictures posted of Alyssa because I didn't get her written approval. What if her eye lids looked fat or something. (Not that there is an ounce of fat on her.)

Tomorrow we are going to Knott's Berry Farm. Maybe at the end of the weekend I will post a video of the whole thing, including more pictures from today. Until we meet again...

3 comments:

  1. Loved the photos and family commentary ;)
    Sounds like a good Thanksgiving!

    Looking forward to our swap tomorrow...hope you had fun at Knott's Berry Farm today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fat eye lids........I think I have pictures of Alyssa on my blog....But I checked them carefully before posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fat eyelids could happen.. or fat elbows... or maybe she was making a weird face or something and I didn't realize.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.