Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nutritional Value

One of the things my therapist told me to do was eat right and exercise. I have been working on it. One of the first things I did was start taking vitamins. I have been feeling a lot better. I started with a basic multivitamin. I like One A Day Women's Active Metabolism. So it was a start on the right path. And I wasn't going down that path all alone. The whole family got on board. David is taking One A Day Men's Health Formula. Carolynn is taking One A Day Teen Advantage. Well, she would be taking it if she could swallow. They are not too big. She just has troubles. Catherine is taking Flintstone's Complete Chewable. She is getting big though, so once she finishes those, I am switching her to the ones Carolynn takes.

I also thought I might start taking some calcium. My grandma had weak bones and osteoporosis. I don't want to develop it and I don't want to wait until I am old to start prevention. David is taking them too. Good for the old bones.

We are all also taking Vitamin C. Because an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

And then finally, we are all also taking Omega 3 Fish Oil. It's good for your heart.

We all got little pill boxes to keep all of our vitamins ready for each day. So far I have remembered to take them almost everyday. I do feel better. It's a start. Try it. Find something that works for you. Ask your doctor or pharmacist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.